The deadline for submission of applications for the spring 2021 grant cycle is Friday, April 9 at 3 p.m.
For additional information you may click on the following link to download and read the Spring 2021 grant application
Grant Application Processing Schedule:
Monday, March 15: Application forms available online only
- Click here for individual forms.
- Haz clic aquí para formularios individuals.
- Click here for institutional forms.
- Friday, April 9: Applications due.
- Applicants must be year-round Shelter Island residents.
- Incomplete and invalid applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be as concise as possible and supporting documentation limited. A member of the Grants Committee may contact the applicant if additional information is required.
- In judging applications, preference will be given to those who apply for off-Island experiences that, in the opinion of the Grants Committee, offer the most challenging and creative possibilities.
- If you need more information, please contact Mrs. Mahoney: Janine.Mahoney@shelterisland.k12.ny.us or 631-749-0302, extension 133
On or about May 1: Applicants notified of decisions
Grant Payment Form
If you have been approved for a grant, you are required to submit a GRANT PAYMENT FORM. It takes at least two weeks upon receipt of the form for the Foundation to issue a grant check. Please do not wait until the last minute to return this form.